Day 1; Transfer from Nairobi to Tsavo East National Park
Upon arrival from in Kenya, you will be picked from Nairobi’s Jomo International Airport and drive to Tsavo East National Park and arrive in time for lunch, followed by an afternoon game drive where you will have a chance to see various wild animals including the big five! Thereafter enjoy your dinner and overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge.
Day 2; Transfer from Tsavo East National Park to Mombasa
After breakfast enjoy an early morning game drive out of the park and drive towards Mombasa town. You will arrive in time lunch at your resort, followed by an afternoon at leisure to relax at the resort’s beach front. In the evening, you will enjoy dinner and overnight at Sai Rock Resort.
Day 3; Mombasa
After breakfast, enjoy the facilities in the resort in the morning such as snorkeling, sun bathing, swimming, boat rides, surfing etc then after lunch head over to South coast for a visit at Colubus Monkey Conservation Center for a chance to see how this endangered yet beautiful primate is being rehabilitated at the coastal forest. This will be followed by dinner at the Tamarind Dhow where you will dine in the sea while travelling in this dhow restaurant as it cruises inside the ocean. You will be brought back to your resort for your overnight at Sai Rock Resort.
Day 4; Mombasa
After breakfast enjoy a morning visit to various attractions at the coast including Fort, Jesus at the old town of Mombasa, then to Haller Park before returning to the hotel for lunch and afternoon at leisure in the Sai Rock Resort.
Day 5; Transfer from Mombasa to Nairobi
After breakfast, prepare for your departure to Nairobi whereby you will make a lunch stop over at Voi. You will arrive in time for your flight and onward plans.
We wish you pleasant Safari…!
Non Residents: USD 980 per person in a Single Room.
- Transport during the entire safari in a Tour Van.
- Services of an English Speaking Driver guide.
- Full Board Accommodation at Voi Wildlife Lodge and Half board at Sai Rock Resort
- Park Entrance fees in Tsavo and Colubus Conservation Center
- Entry fees for Fort Jesus and Haller Park.
- Lunch on the last day on the way back to NairobiCOST EXCLUDES
- Dinner at Tamarind Dhow
- Tips and Gratuities
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal natureAdditional remarks
NB: We may have to change the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability