Day 1 – Start of the Safari
Leaving Nairobi after an early breakfast, you’ll travel through Kenya’s fertile highlands and head down the Rift Escarpment on a road built by Italian prisoners of war during World War II. You will pass the impressive Longonot earth satellite station as you head across the Valley to Masai Mara and arrive at your luxurious camp in time for lunch. Soon after, enjoy your afternoon at leisure before embarking on your afternoon game drive at about 1600hrs. Later on finish off your day with dinner and overnight at your lodge on full board basis
Day 2 – Wildebeest Migration Game Drive
Start the day with a sumptuous breakfast followed by a game drive towards Mara River where during the months of June to September, the great migration of animals happens. Millions of animals among them Wildebeests, zebras, antelopes and other herbivores cross this river over between Tanzania and Kenya in an amazing picturesque display where river living animals like crocodiles get their fair share of the experience as they feast on the crossing game. The guides will also explain to you the amazing prolific bird life along this river. Have your lunch at the camp followed by an afternoon at leisure. Later in the afternoon, enjoy the last game drive for the safari and come back to the camp for refreshing before a sumptuous dinner.
Overnight at your Camp/Lodge on full board basis
Day 3 – Departure
After breakfast, depart the camp with a game drive enroute to Nairobi and arrive in Narok for Lunch, and later head to Nairobi for drop off at your residence or head to the airport for
COST – per person sharing
· Lenchada Mara Camp Kshs. 13,500 Residents or USD 180 Non-Residents
· Manyatta Camp Mara Kshs. 14,500 Residents or USD 270 Non-Residents
· Rhino Camp Kshs. 14,800 Residents or USD 275 Non-Residents
· Ol Moran Camp Kshs. 18,500 Residents or USD 280 Non-Residents
· Transport for the entire safari in a Safari Van with pop-up roof for easy animal viewing
· Services of a professional English-speaking driver guide
· A bottled water during travel and during game drives
· Accommodation and meal as per the itinerary except Lunches in Narok (1st and 4th Day)
· Park fees for Masai Mara paid at gate (USD 80 Non-Resident, Kshs. 1,200 Resident and Kshs. 1,000 E. A. Citizen)
· Laundry, gratuities and tips
· Any other cost not mentioned above.
We wish you a pleasant, memorable safari…!
FOR BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/ WhatssApp; +254 722541914 or +254739512504
OR, click here to BOOK any of our packages
NB: by booking/undertaking any safari or travel service with us, you accept our terms and conditions