Day 1; Transfer from Nairobi to Tsavo East National Park.
Upon arrival from in Kenya, you will be picked from Nairobi’s Jomo International Airport or if you are already in Nairobi, start your safari and drive towards Mombasa town. You make a short stop at Voi for Lunch then proceed on to the coast and arrive in the evening, you will enjoy dinner and overnight at Sai Rock Resort.
Day 2; Visit to Shimba Hills National Park
After breakfast, drive to Shimba hills National Reserve which is re-know to have unique wildlife for a game drive with a chance to see among other animals, the Elephant Sanctuary. Thereafter, drive back to Mombasa island and arrive in time lunch at your resort, followed by an afternoon at leisure to relax at the resort’s beach front. In the evening, you will enjoy dinner and overnight at Sai Rock Resort.
Day 3; Mombasa
After breakfast, enjoy the facilities in the resort in the morning such as snorkeling, sun bathing, swimming, boat rides, surfing etc then after lunch will continue relaxing at the resort followed by dinner and overnight at Sai Rock Resort.
Day 4; Mombasa
After breakfast enjoy a morning visit to various attractions at the coast including Fort, Jesus at the old town of Mombasa, then to Haller Park before returning to the hotel for lunch and afternoon at leisure in the Sai Rock Resort.
Day 4; Transfer from Mombasa to Nairobi.
After breakfast, prepare for your departure to Nairobi whereby you will make a lunch stop over at Voi. You will arrive in time for your flight and onward plans.
We wish you pleasant Safari…!
Residents: Kshs. 54,999 per person sharing
Non Residents: USD 675 per person in a sharing
- Transport during the entire safari in a Tour Van.
- Services of an English Speaking Driver guide.
- Half board at Sai Rock Resort
- Park Entrance fees in Shimba Hills National Park
- Entry fees for Fort Jesus and Haller Park.
- Lunch on the first and last day on the way to Mombasa and back to Nairobi
- Tips and Gratuities
- Visas and international flights
- Airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Additional remarks
NB: We may have to change accommodation to similar lodges in case of non-availability as per tour
FOR BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES
Email email@example.com or Call/ WhatssApp; +254 722541914 or +254739512504
OR, click here to BOOK any of our packages
NB: by booking/undertaking any safari or travel service with us, you accept our terms and conditions