Amboseli National Park boosts of two of africa’s greatest… The roof of Africa in the form of scenic Mt. Kilimanjaro as well as The Largest animal on earth in the form of the African Savanna Elephant. This Safari also offers a chance to spot the big five which makes six when you add the snow-capped Kilimanjaro. Lion, Leopard, Giraffe, Rhino, Buffalo, Hippo, Zebra, various species of antelopes as well as a prolific bird life is a must see in this vast shallow lake.
Leave Nairobi at about 0700hrs from your pick up point and head south east onto Mombasa Road then at Emali Junction, onto Loitoktok road. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Soon after your lunch, head out for your afternoon game drive for game viewing. You will be sure to spot game especially on a cool evening as the animals go for a quench while the carnivores will be looking to take down a forager for dinner. As the sun sets, you will head back to your lodge for a sumptuous supper followed by overnight in this perfect wilderness setting inside your tent.
At sunrise, wake up and watch as the cover of darkness unfolds to reveal the snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro from your lodge. Early mornings are best to spot this before the cloud cover engulfs the mountain. Your breakfast, will soon follow then head out for your game drive where you will venture out in search for more game and head over to Amboseli Observation point where your elevation allows you to watch and capture the scenic lake Ampusel with all its flora and Fauna. As the day breaks, head over to your lodge for check out, and then you will have an option of visiting a local Masai Village before heading over to Nairobi, and arrive late afternoon.
Kshs. 5,500 both Residents and Non-Residents
Cost above Includes:
- Transport in 6-8 seater luxury open roof tour van with game drives for the entire Safari
- 1 night accommodation in your camp tent based on 2 persons per tent
- 3 meals – Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pickup & drop off from and to Nairobi CBD and its’ environs
Cost above Excludes:
- Park Entry fees – E.A Citizens Kshs.1,000 Residents Kshs. 1,200 and Non-Residents USD 80
- Drinks both Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic
- Anything not mentioned above