DEPARTURE: Daily from Nairobi CBD or prearranged Hotel/Location DESTINATION: Masai Mara National Reserve In the South-Western part of Kenya lies the Masai Mara National Reserve which is contiguous with the Serengeti National Park in Northern Tanzania. This arena is a haven for all East Africa native Flora and Fauna, a conducive habitat/ecosystem for the big five which include Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard and Cape Buffalo! Kenya, being the home of Original Safari, boosts of the phenomenal 8th wonder of the world, thanks to the Masai Mara Ecosystem where during the months of July, August and September, millions of foragers including Wildebeests, Zebra, Antelopes cross the Mara River from Tanzania into Kenya attracting predators such as Lion, Leopard and scavengers like Hyenas and Vultures. This spectacular natural wildlife migration is a great attraction to anyone who loves nature. A trip to this magnificent reserve is an honor to those who have been here, and in the bucket list of many who look forward to it.
Day 1. Nairobi-Masai Mara
Leave Nairobi to Mara at 0800hrs and drive south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with lunch en route, to arrive in Mara in the afternoon. Check in the camp/lodge, relax then go for the evening game drive at 1600hrs. Return for dinner and overnight stay at the Mara Leisure Camp.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2. Masai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, leave the lodge/camp for a full day game drive through the home of over 3 million large mammals. Our game drive includes searching for the Big Five which include the lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and the cheetah. Picnic lunch will be served at the Mara River. Return to the lodge for evening relaxation and dinner at Mara Leisure Camp.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3. Masai Mara/Nairobi
Start with an early morning game drive at 0630hrs before returning to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the camp/lodge at 0930hrs on the last day embark on your journey back to Nairobi to arrive late afternoon.
Per Person Sharing: Kshs. 24,850
HOTEL/LODGE: Mara Leisure Camp
Per Person Sharing: Kshs. 21,000
HOTEL/LODGE: Siana Springs Tented Camp
The above packages include the following:
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodation in preferred hotel/camp
- All meals on full-board basis - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport in a spacious safari van with an open roof for convenient game viewing
- Game drives at Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Services of a professional driver guide
Not included in the cost:
- Park entry fees - KShs 2,400 for Residents and USD 160 for Non-Residents for the 3 days and 2 nights
- Any other extras not mentioned
- Ages 0-3 years - free of charge
- Extra bed in the room KShs 7,500 or USD 90
- Ages 4-12 years - 70% of the adult rate
- Ages 13 and above pay full adult rates